A twitter exchange with Chris Mack led us to discover the Spokal tool. I thought, this looks really useful, lets give it a spin.
First impressions are:
- Really cool image editing capability
- Really easy to add content and publish.
- The content appears on our blog, unlike some other inbound tools that we could mention
- Some issues with styling
- We will to look a bit more into how to carry accross the CSS and to see if we can make this seamless.
- How do I get to the categories and tags?
Thanks Chris, so how do I do multiple campaigns?
- Landing pages A -> Product or Service A -> List A -> Nurture A
- Landing pages A -> Product or Service A -> List A -> Nurture B