Our aim is to transfer the AIGX ethos of open learning to co-run an event with TMI as a business network meeting. We are really excited about the content and the opportunity to make new connections.
- Why on earth would you want to get out of bed on a Saturday bank holiday weekend for an event starting at 07:00?
- Because in business you need to be efficient. Whilst everyone else is slumbering you could be meeting and networking with some very serious and like-minded business orientated individuals. Not only that, you can participate and learn about two very hot topics in the world of technology right now: AI and Cyber. Would you really want to stay in bed knowing you are missing out on this?
Toastmasters are putting on their annual spring conference which will be packed with learning and self-development opportunities. As part of this year’s conference, a new exciting initiative has been launched in the form of a business networking breakfast event.
This is not your typical networking event where everybody has to stand up to present a one-minute elevator pitch. There is no time for any of that – we all have some serious learning to do. This event is about spending time with like-minded individuals, making connections and getting a chance to learn and quiz the experts. Just take a look at what we have on the agenda for you:
- Mark Plummer is building a $1BN business in Cyber and AI
- Deepinder Chhabra will lead a discussion on AI and where AI will be headed
- Charlotte Brennan, from FM Global will discuss evolving cyber risks in the insurance world and how the company is reacting to these, and will run a workshop on Cyber Security
So, come along, join in, get to know business professionals who are as passionate about these subjects as you are.
When everyone else is drinking their first Saturday morning coffees you will already be buzzing at new found knowledge and opportunities. Even better, you have the option to stay on for the rest of the day to participate in a range of self-development workshops as part of the Toastmaster’s conference.
Surely this is a business offer you cannot refuse! We would love to meet you on the 5th.